Non- Resident Tags and Refunds

A friend received his elk refund yesterday. I would suspect that the deer refund will follow in a few days.

Got my elk tag (License) yesterday and will wait for my deer refund. Just applied for a deer point this year.

264X300

tx58,

Congrats on the tags and best of luck to you too on the hunts. Which season for both animals, the 3rd?

Brian

Thanks. They are both muzzy tags. A buck tag and a cow tag. My hunting partner got a muzzy bull tag.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I live in MI and got my deer tag last saturday.

Good luck to all who got tags.

nrueh

What zone did you score a muzzy cow and buck tag in? I also got a cow muzzy tag for 7,8,19,191

Yeah i got my conservation stamp when i put both me and my wife in for the tags.

I received my elk refund last week, but still waiting for deer refund. The deer draw was only one day after elk, seems like refund should follow soon?

Well i lucked out this year i got 2 tags in the mail late saturday afternoon, i never checked my draw results just my wife's. I didn't think i would ever draw a 2nd choice for the unit i put in for, but i did. YEEEHHAAWWW!!!!! I love colorado got a tag and another point.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom