Non-Resident Unit 2 Archery Elk Colorado

Iddogguy

How many points you think it will take this year? I'm in with 28, think I might have a chance. 28 was a 100% last year. Mark

3 non residents with 27 points applied last year if that stays the same then you would have a roughly 33% chance. Looks like there are 178 non residents with 28 points and 139 with 29 points or more so it also depends if those guys jump in. Good luck.

Thanks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm right on the edge for premium elk in several states. The trick now is to not draw them all in the same year. I just barely missed in Arizona this year. I probably could have drawn Utah if I had applied for San Juan or Boulder archery. I thought I'd draw 23 N archery in Arizona, so I applied San Juan early rifle. Already scheming for next year. :LOL::LOL:

I drew the 23N Archery tag in Az. Happy to chat with you about the hunt after the season, if you want any input.

My hunting buddy put in with 29 and thinks he has a 50% chance
What weapon did he apply for? There was only one that put in with 28 last year for archery. They drew the tag.
I’ve had two deer tags & an antelope tag in 2 but it’s been a long time ago! ?

I drew it with 8 points…. I’m that guy that everyone hates on
Sometimes better to be lucky....I drew the late season Utah Monroe elk NR tag with 10 points. My son and I drew late season 192 rifle deer in NV with 1 point between the both of us 8 years ago. That feels good when that happens.

Sometimes better to be lucky....I drew the late season Utah Monroe elk NR tag with 10 points. My son and I drew late season 192 rifle deer in NV with 1 point between the both of us 8 years ago. That feels good when that happens.
I think everyone that's played this game very long has got lucky a time or two. It can be a long haul in between tags if you're not!!! I've drawn some tags with crazy odds & missed on 50/50 chances!!

No one with 29 points.

015060A6-7862-4766-B2EB-F9175F7CA904.png

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom