Nonresident 5 points muzzy deer

AZhunter

Considering using my 5 points for a muzzy deer tag this year. Opportunity to find 160”+ bucks is my goal. Seems like I’m about to be in the spot where I’ve got more points than I need for a the easy tags and not nearly enough for the better tags. I see I’m a couple years away from 76 or 66 muzzy unless I get real lucky. Any units worth considering or would I be better to wait a few years for 66 or 76? Thanks

Considering using my 5 points for a muzzy deer tag this year. Opportunity to find 160”+ bucks is my goal. Seems like I’m about to be in the spot where I’ve got more points than I need for a the easy tags and not nearly enough for the better tags. I see I’m a couple years away from 76 or 66 muzzy unless I get real lucky. Any units worth considering or would I be better to wait a few years for 66 or 76? Thanks
My suggestion to you would be to purchase top ruts draw odds and look how many pts it takes to draw in all the units. Eventually you will narrow it down through your research, but the draw odds are very helpful in researching. Good Luck

I hate leeches, here's a link to all the draw odds for free on CPW's site. Used to be your oder could be filled in many units, those days are rapidly disappearing. I'd get in quick before they're long gone. I know yer lookin for a unit, but lips are gettin tighter.

P. S. Don't bring that AZ draw fiasco juju with ya! Man that looked like a bad dream!

Last edited:
I hate leeches, here's a link to all the draw odds for free on CPW's site. Used to be your oder could be filled in many units, those days are rapidly disappearing. I'd get in quick before they're long gone. I know yer lookin for a unit, but lips are gettin tighter.

P. S. Don't bring that AZ draw fiasco juju with ya! Man that looked like a bad dream!

I hate leeches too, but damn Colorado makes it tough to understand their draw odds. With onx elite members you get the free draw calculator through top rut. Shortens my research dramatically.

I hate leeches too, but damn Colorado makes it tough to understand their draw odds. With onx elite members you get the free draw calculator through top rut. Shortens my research dramatically.
[/QUOTE
How do you do that? im an elite member

Our draw was a disaster this year for sure. Honestly our online application process is one of the worst. I apply in most western states and they’re all easier to use.

Our draw was a disaster this year for sure. Honestly our online application process is one of the worst. I apply in most western states and they’re all easier to use.

I read thru that 500.post thread in the AZ forum last night, sounded horrible.

Bookhead go into Onx and go to the tab in the upper left hand corner click and stroll down to blog. When your in there put top rut into search bar and follow the steps.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom