Nonresident OHV permit?

105Coues

Do I need a permit to operate my atv on National Forest or BLM land in WY if my atv is already street legal in another state AZ? Debating on whether to take it or not this fall. In AZ the greedy bastages started requiring it for Non Residents even if it was street legal in another state. I Tried calling the G&F today but was on hold longer than I had to wait. Will be trying again tomorrow. Thanks

Street legal ORVs are only required to purchase a Wyoming ORV permit if operating on a 50" or less trail. Enrolled roads and routes are open to street legal ORVs or ORVs with ORV permit.

Bought mine online maybe a month ago, since then I sold it and bought a new quad. I guess I'll have to buy another one.

Yes grab some Maverick Meth and you won’t miss a single second of anything the great state of Wyoming has to offer cause you won’t have to sleep and then when they try pulling ya over for no sticker ha they’ll tire out way before you!!

So I called today and once they found out I have a "I DO WHAT I WANT!" card they said I was good to go!

Thanks for all the entertainment! I can always use a good laugh! Maybe I'll see one of yall at Maverick!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom