NonTyp sheds, sell

Packout

Very Active Member
I have a few nontypical mule deer sheds, forked cheaters - drop tines - inlines - 75-85" - brown to hard cracked, that I want to sell. Anyone have any ideas of how to go about it or how much they are worth.?. Just guesses of course without seeing them.

I am buying at 6 bucks a pound for brown non chewed antlers hard white with minimal cracking i am paying 5.75 if the antler has numerous cracks i go down to 4 bucks a pound. I figure there is no sense of screwing someone on there antlers if they are chewed or cracked pretty bad. if you have questions email me at [email protected]

If you are serious about selling them there is some guy that was at the sportsmens expo that will buy deer sheds for $12 a pound brown and $6 a pound hard white. For elk he buys for $6 a pound brown and $3 a pound hard white. His phone number is 307-455-3237 and his cell is 307-851-6295. You might want to give him a call. Just ask about selling antlers.
Later JonesZy

If you want to get the most money out of your antlers sell them on ebay. I guarantee that you will get good money especially if they are nontypical and brown or hardwhite.

hi, we will pay 14/lb on brown, 6/lb on the hardwhite, for the nontypicals, more if they are sets, thanks scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom