North American Wolves Survey

I think they'll be able to figure out which side I'm on, not that it will matter.
Zeke

Here is my comment.

"Wolves are bad and I have lived around them from Alaska, Idaho, and now Oregon. We do not need Wolves to help keep the deer and elk numbers in check. The only time there are issues it comes from hunting being banned or very limited. The wolf issues really stems from people that do not depend on the mountains for part of their lively hood not want others to be self sufficient, They want all to be under their control. No other reason a person from outside the area want wolves here but of course not where they live."

DZ

An obviously biased survey. Still, we all need to respond to it, IMO. Fill up the last question where you can give comments. Let her know how you feel. I told her that the questions were vague and biased towards a pro-wolf sentiment.

Yup very leading Q&A and they will not like my written responses or questions. They will probably throw my survey out.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Wolves are already protected and being re-introduced under the Endangered Species Act. A survey won't change that.

The first few questions are your age, level of education, where you live, etc.

This survey is more indirectly about how their anti capitalist brain washing public education agenda is going.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

I love how leading the questions were. It definitely made you either love wolves or feel like your a terrible person. How about the one on fables? These people are never going to stop and it's sad that they have such a huge following. WHERE'S the elk, deer, moose, sheep, bison lovers survey online?

Survey was created by "Miami University".

Survey's are all B.S. in my opinion, simply because they are only the opinion of the people who either took the survey or the people collecting and manipulating the data.

I know it was the University of Miami, I believed the Ohio one if I am not mistaken. The point is California's move around, hell out here in Tardville I am married to one. I tell you what the day the guy tried to car jack us, next thing ya know the wife is a gun loving outdoors woman. But OMG they instill over there at a young age that guns are back, hunting is bad, and vegan chicken nuggets are good.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

"Any Questions on Wolves"

My only questions are, If you are doing a survey and want an honest result, why use leading questions ? Do you think this survey, or its answers could possibly have even a outcome close to being honest ? Why do PRO Wolf people feel the need to deceive, in order to promote their agenda ? Why call it a "Wolf Survey" when its an obvious attempt at something else ? Why not call a spade a spade and call it "an attempt at leading people to a pro Wolf point of view" ?

The survey will have no scientific merit. The survey can be used as propaganda or to claim to measure the 'pulse' of the generalized American public. Statistically, the survey may have credible results to some specific populations. However there are very, very few individuals that can interpret statistical findings and tests for appropriateness to a hypothesis or to a population. Too many people view surveys and polls as having credence outside of pure opinion.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom