North Dakota Whitetails.........

kilowatt

Can anyone tell me if ND sells OTC Whitetail buck tags to Non-Residents? Or is it a draw?

I have been asked to come up there and shoot a whitetail or two on a Pheasant Club property and the owners aren't sure since they too are NR and own the land on one of their leases.

This would be in the south-west part of North Dakota.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey Brian, I bought a tag in South Dakota that was on a left over first come deal. Never have hunted there but my friend has and the ranch doesn't get hunted much. Look on the ND fish and game site

Hey Kilowatt I am from the south west part of the state and there are some nice whitetails around here. Whitetail bow tags are otc but you can only buy one tag and it is good for the whole state. Rifle tags are draw. There are no more buck tags available for ND rifle in any unit. There might be some doe tags still available for the southwest part of the state depending on what unit you want it for. For more info I would got to the ND game and fish website. Good luck if you do go. What area are you going to.

I won't be going this year but was thinking about next year. My neighbor's brother-in-law has some ranches leased for Pheasants up around Mott, ND and keeps telling to go hunt them WT's. I am not a bird hunter and only a rifle hunter, no archery or Muzz.

Will check the F&G site later, thanks for the info.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom