North Slope Three Corners West Daggett antelope

M

Muleymonster

I drew an archery tag this year. I usually hunt deer in the area around Goslin Mt. and have never ventured too far from west there, I know there are some decent bucks on the west end of the unit, maybe low to mid 70's, does anyone know if there are better bucks elsewhere in the unit? Thanks.

I am heading up there the 13th---16th of May on an elk and Ram hike/look-see trip.

There is one real good area that I have never seen an Antelope hunter of any wapon, hunting.

Dang nice Antelope bucks too.

You are welcome to tag along for the hike.....prolly 10-12 miles round trip on the boot leather.

Robb

There ain't no prolly about that, Robb. Geeeeee, wonder what area you are thinking of??? *huge grin*

I'll be calling you, too. Thinking I might look for a tom up that way, maybe I can hike the flat stuff, probably can't do that kind'o mileage, but maybe the missus could chase birds with me?

Pred

There might be some turkeys but I didn't see any last year there---or any year actually.

Over on the GD terrace I have seen them.

Robb

Back from my little hike around/look-see...

A couple real nice Antelope Bucks on top......no real bruiser sighted on this trip.

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom