Northern Utah muzzleloader buck

headbones

Northern Utah muzzleloader buck for my daughter. Thanks for neighbors letting us hunt their private land. We waited 2 hours for deer to come down to alfalfa. With 25 does grazing only 30 yards in front of us, we had to sit silent in hidden ambush while waiting for this 3 pt to finally make it down the hill. My leg fell asleep while waiting! The wind was just right. She dropped him at 80 yards! Tasty!
55408img00392.jpg

31085fullsizer.jpg

43536img0077.jpg

Nice Job to the Young Huntress!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Really what it's all about right there! It might not be what we consider a monster but it sure is a trophy. Congratulations to you and your daughter!

I recognize the area. Congrats on your daughter getting a good buck! too bad you couldn't hunt the property to the west IF i am correct on the location you hunted some real MONSTERs up on that land

Some great memories made! Good times.

My sons hunt opens today. He's excited, but his grades aren't good, so no skipping school to go hunt. We'll get after it in the evenings and weekend. Hope he can score like your daughter did.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Very cool she got a nice one with a Muzzy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>What a great daddy/daughter date. Congratulations
>to your Daughter on a
>fine buck

First off, congrats to headbones and his daughter.

Second, Wapitiwilly made me remember a time when I took my daughter on a daddy daughter date. We stopped for a shake, went and looked at deer, watched a Disney DVD while we slept in the back of the SUV and then came home the next morning. When my 4 year old son heard what we did he said "I want to go on a Daddy Daughter date" I laughed pretty good at that one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom