Nosler Custom Brass

MNHunter

Anybody use the Nosler custom brass? What do you think of it versus norma or winchester?

Thanks

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Good brass I've been using their seconds. it seems pretty heavy so back your loads down, I think it's Norma but it could be Lapua they won't say.

I have some .30-06 Nosler brass
I'll send to anyone that need's
them.

I have no negative opinion of Nolser
brass, but I came up with these, and
didn't use them.....

You guys holler at me..
I'd like for someone to use'em.
let me know

lrv

All i've used nosler brass for is 300 wby. I did have to reduce loads from my previous max when I was using Remington brass. i've never used Norma or wby stamped brass in the 300, if I had I could probly make the connection as to if Norma were the manufacturer of nosler.

I would lean toward it being Norma brass tho. If it were lapua, I think there would be a much bigger buzz about it in the shooting community.

Hell, it could be hornady for all i know.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 07:41AM (MST)[p]>I have some .30-06 Nosler brass
>
>I'll send to anyone that need's
>
>them.
>
>I have no negative opinion of
>Nolser
>brass, but I came up with
>these, and
>didn't use them.....
>
>You guys holler at me..
>I'd like for someone to use'em.
>
>let me know
>
>lrv

PM sent

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

All I know is I have reloaded the first box of Nosler I bought for my .300 ultra mag at least 20 times and have never had to trim them after the initial time. When I was developing a load for that gun, I went through 400+ bullets, all through those 20 cases. I could never get any more nosler and finally bought a bag of Remington brass and I have to trim it every single time.

>All I know is I have
>reloaded the first box of
>Nosler I bought for my
>.300 ultra mag at least
>20 times and have never
>had to trim them after
>the initial time. When I
>was developing a load for
>that gun, I went through
>400+ bullets, all through those
>20 cases. I could
>never get any more nosler
>and finally bought a bag
>of Remington brass and I
>have to trim it every
>single time.

So your saying that you got 20 loads out of that brass with a 300 Ultra Mag?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

No trimming either???

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

OK, I was going off my aging memory from Feb.2008 so I dug out my .300 book. Thirteen times reloaded with never exceeding o.a.l. and no trimming since the initial time. They are again loaded up ready to go now. The primers are starting to feel slightly easy to seat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom