NOT A BAD DAY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Workin on a House today!

Went out to the Water Meter!

The Lid was already off the Meter Box!

Over a foot of Water in the bottom

I look down in & see a Good sized TOAD!

He's paddling around & who knows for How long!

Poor Bastage was Exhausted!

So I reached down in,grabbed him & set him out!

I Think He made it!

JUDAS!

Can You Imagine being in a Situation like that?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-14 AT 07:03PM (MST)[p]Deep deep deepdeep down you are a good hearted caring man. Just don't talk to much about it though as this may tarnish your reputation.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I got bad news for you elkassassin:(

You're only given one chance every 10 years to get a TOAD.

Now that you got yours, it's back to pisscutters for another 10 years.:D

Good job on the rescue!

Eel

LOL Eel!

That's about the Truth!

But I think it's longer than every 10 years!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Gosh BCB you're just like the Good Fairy! Did you also kiss the f'er to see if it turned into a handsome Prince?

Bess, that deep a water, no place to rest, a frog would get by but that toad was probably a goner unless you came to the rescue. Well Done!

Living a good part of our lives in the outdoors and loving wildlife ain't all about hunting!

Careful of them meter boxes. I found two big widders and more than a few scorpions in some of them just this year. Yikes!!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>PETA's basin branch must be making
>ya soft!!

LOL bigbull!

I knew I could get Slick/RUS to Reply if I acted like a Liberal just once!

elkassassin,
I've always counted any day I can rescue a toad as a good day. You just had yours for the year so get back to work! LOL

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom