not a bad start

antlersinc

My dad, 3 brothers, brother-in-law, and myself went on our annual shed hunting excursion this past weekend. We backpacked in for 3 days to our "honey hole" and did pretty well. We ended up packing out 58 elk sheds and 30 deer sheds. Yesterday, my brother and brother-in-law went to another favorite spot and found 11 more elk sheds. We took a lot of pictures and if I can figure out how to post them, I will get them on. Love this time of year!

Not a bad start, middle, and finish. Sounds like you had a awsome time and found a lot on sheds. how do you get all those sheds out. A semitruck.

You aren't chitten??? Dang, thats a load, make me happy for several years!

Pictures, bringem on, and what state??

Man, that many elk! You have one great honey whole, cant wait 2 see the pics!
Michael

I sent some pics of our trip to someone to post for me. We found all of our sheds in Utah. Since my last post, we have found a few more elk sheds including a 4x3 set that scores 347! It has an outside spread of 63 inches. It is an unbelievable bull. The best part was that my brother saw the bull shed his antlers. He said it was the best day of shed hunting he has ever had.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-04 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]This is a big 7x6 set that I found two weeks ago.
127669.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-04 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]Here are a couple more pics. The first is all the elk sheds we found on our trip, a total of 57. The second is a picture of me and two of my brothers with elk and deer sheds we found on one day of our trip.
127670.jpg

127671.jpg

I took some pictures of the yesterday of the 5x4 bull we found that scores 347. I unintentionally said earlier that it was a 4x3 bull. I think I hit the wrong key on the keyboard or something. Anyway you look at it, it is an exceptional bull. I should have the pictures done in a week or so and will post them ASAP.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom