"Not Bush" vs "Not Inexperienced"

HuntinAddict

This election in the simplest form. The #1 question is:
Which candidate will do the best at convincing voters what "He" is not.... McCain is trying to convince voters that he is not another Bushie and BO is trying to convince voters that he is not too "wet behind the ears" to be the big boss.
Although either may or may not be (who knows).... Who do you think will do the best at convincing voters by election time?

Well if you had seen the saddle Back Church interviews you would be answering your own question.
If I were Obama I would not want another forum like Saddleback. It exposed him for what he is.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

If people pay attention to the substance of the two men it will be McCain winning by a landslide. If people listen to the has been media then Obama will win. I swear dude has said MANY times that in this type of a format Obama would run circles around McCain, I just didn't think it would be incompetent circles he would be running.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Too bad no one who hasn't decided yet watched Saddleback. 99.9% of the people who tuned in are already in the bag for one candudate or the other. It is still summer. The average American doesn't tune in till about 2 weeks before the election. Saddleback makes for good debate on the internet but it won't matter a lick in the outcome, IMO.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom