Not enough bears

Well I'll be damned I didn't know as long as animal lived on a "island" it was considered endangered i guess several species meet that criteria ?. Pretty well thought out article obviously written by a bear photographer or Peta member

I know how to fix this issue with the grizzly. Stop calling them trophy game and require hunters take the meat out of the field.

Problem solved...
Anybody eat grizz? I know coastal browns are super fishy and the meat is generally discarded, but would an interior brown have decent meat?

Just shows these idiots know how to word things to push their agenda through.

I am thinking a reply to this letter and submit it to the paper. If anyone has anything they would like in that reply or their name just message me. But I feel like 95 percent of the people that read it today got a chuckle

It would not be in my best interest for them to open grizzly bear hunting in the lower 48. Since I’m a millennial it’s all about ME so I would like grizzly bear hunting to remain closed.

On an unrelated note we do have 1 opening for spring brown bear in 2024…

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom