Not sure if this was discussed (wolf delisting)................

G

gemstatejake

This sort of flew under the radar.......like quite a few things lately........Not sure if you guys are aware that Obama and his crew put a halt to the most recent decision to delist the Northern Rockies wolf population..................

More change we can believe in!

no, but a few references and some details would help, I know Wyomings plan isn't panning out, but thats the states fault

ObamaFinger.jpg

>no, but a few references and
>some details would help, I
>know Wyomings plan isn't panning
>out, but thats the states
>fault

A month ago Pipe you would have blamed Bush for this. What gives?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-09 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]
good grief, for one it stalled long before obama got the nod. . . and for two, ALL controversial regulatory action is ALWAYS halted when a new administration comes in, in fact, some are even held up during the transition of power, before the new administration takes over.

But, every rule and reg is stopped with a new administration, it's the very first "official" thing that happens. When Bush came to power, he would not even allow any letters to go out without his people first reading and editing them. So for about a year, very little written communication went out. . .

If anyone would ever like to talk about how this all works i'd be willing to entertain it, I was actually there working during a transition. . . Obviously there's a lot to know and much of it I know little to nothing about but I can tell you this, not much gets done just after the president gets elected and for a while after the new one takes over things are slow . . .

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-09
>AT 03:05?PM (MST)

>
>
>good grief, for one it stalled
>long before obama got the
>nod. . . and for
>two, ALL controversial regulatory action
>is ALWAYS halted when a
>new administration comes in, in
>fact, some are even held
>up during the transition of
>power, before the new administration
>takes over.
>
>But, every rule and reg is
>stopped with a new administration,
>it's the very first "official"
>thing that happens. When
>Bush came to power, he
>would not even allow any
>letters to go out without
>his people first reading and
>editing them. So for
>about a year, very little
>written communication went out. .
>.
>
>If anyone would ever like to
>talk about how this all
>works i'd be willing to
>entertain it, I was actually
>there working during a transition.
>. . Obviously there's
>a lot to know and
>much of it I know
>little to nothing about but
>I can tell you this,
>not much gets done just
>after the president gets elected
>and for a while after
>the new one takes over
>things are slow . .
>.
>
>

Wrong.........US Fish and Wildlife anounced the ruleing 1-14-09. Bill would have made the Federal Register 1-27-09. The rule included Montana and Idaho. Wyoming wolves remained endangered.

Obama squashed it immediately after taking office. He wants wolves, what the citizens of the western states want don't mean $hit to your boy......................

Nancy Pelosi said it over and over during the campaign and after. "We're taking America in a new direction". Yeah, a hard LEFT.

Elections have consequences.

Eel

Gemstakejake;

You have just driven a wedge between Dude and Piper. Dude is on record as stating that he will pass judgement on Obama's Admin. if they stopped the wolf from being de-listed.

RELH

"controversial regulatory action is ALWAYS halted when a new administration comes in, in fact, some are even held up during the transition of power, before the new administration takes over."

thanks for making my point, lets see, when did obama take office, let me think . . . ahhh . . . June 20th, ding ding ding. . . the past administration let it slide and gave deference to obama. In fact, if it happened before the 20th of January, it's on Bush's watch, so tell me how what I said was wrong. . .

BTW, Obama's not my boy, he's no one's boy, he's the president of the united states of america. . .

In fact, your wrong again. It did not happen on Bush's watch...........Bush admin. OKed it...............Barrack Hussein stomped it dead.

Whats so hard to understand?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom