Notice from Carnival Cruise Lines!

M

manny15

Special Notice
from Carnival Cruise Lines

Afghanistan Cruise
We at Carnival Cruise Lines didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if George W. Bush was re-elected. With that in mind We have a Special Offer for those who still want to keep their promise.

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Ed Asner, Whoppi Goldberg, Cher, Phil Donahue, Rob Reiner, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Pierre Salinger,and anyone else who made that promise, please dispose of all US assets, and report to Florida for the sailing of the Funship Cruise "Elation" which has been commissioned to take you to your new vacation homes in Afghanistan.

You may opt at no extra charge to be dropped off in Somalia or Iraq. The States of Ohio and Florida will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor prior to your cruise.

Note: Since you all advocate strict gun control, no firearms are permitted.

Staffing your voyage is: John Kerry- captain, Bill Clinton - cruise director, Ted Kennedy - emergency procedures director, Dan Rather - ship?s information officer.

If you have any questions about making arrangements for your homes, friends, and loved ones, please direct your comments to Senator Hillary Clinton. Her village can raise your children while you're gone, and she can watch over all your money and your furnishings until you return. Please pack for an extended stay . . . at least four more years

Bon Voyage!

Is this a great country or what!

Funny that I didn't see Michael Morres name mentioned? Oh maybe he's the ogar waiting on the toll bridge waiting to meet them! what a POS! But then I heard that he is undergoing a sex change operation and will be an Ann Coulter clone when he is done so people will think that he is good looking when he presents his views for the GOP in 08!...Greg

The other day my Dad and I stopped and offered to drive some protesters to Canada for free! They started yelling incoherently at us. My Dad told them that was the problem with liberals, scream one thing but fail to step up to the plate when called on it! What a bunch of douchebags!
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom