Nov 11 buck live shots

C

compasswest

49276dfd6bdc5afa.jpg

Here is a live shot of a deer that Cookie2 was able to post for me and I was able to cut and paste to this post. But again no luck on the new photos i wanted to add, i just dont seem to understand the changing of files and size and what it all really means...... I have a photo in a file need it here, thats about the profound level of my understanding of all this junk....

I got some cool video and stills of this deer when getting ready for a hunter in NW New Mexico on the 11th, about slept with this deer..

WOW worked.... thanks for all the emails and reading my posts when i had nothing really posted! LOOK OUT i know how to post photos!!

Story... slept with the deer from 11th until 15th... 6x6 204 gross (got a real B&C guy to do the tape)(my score was a little better) 32" 296 yds.. We had passed on this deer earlier in the day because of a poor shot, were praying he would keep on his normal pattern for late afternoon. Lots of great things all happen for this deer to hit the ground! Got the whole hunt on video, kill shot and all.

Magnificient deer. I am impressed with your patience. I would think that hunting pressure would cause big ones like that to flee the area. Obviously not always.

The need for water with elk and deer will allow some hammers to be caught off guard now and then!

Great job Chris ~

What a fantastic buck.. Can't wait to see the video!

There is no doubt that you put in the time and do your homework when it comes to locating big bulls & bucks, and I can't imagine anyone working harder or spending more time behind the glass then you do.

Its been a great year so far, and I can only hope we have similar results next week with the late season trophy mule deer hunt here in Southern CO.

Awesome buck!!! Congrats to hunter. Great job on doing your homework finding and killing the buck. Looks like a 2C whopper buck. Hopefully I find a buck like that in 2C come January with my bow.

I have 2C jan hunter as well.... I have a few other hammers in mind... Just really need to get lucky with a bow!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom