now 27 years without a bull tag!!!!!!

steelheader

Once again It looks like no bull elk tag for me! 27 years, how can this be. I do put in for tough hunts but COME ON! Its been 51 the last 9 years before that it was 50 and 36b. If it takes much longer I'll be to old to get out of the truck. My son and I did draw 45 muzzle loader so I have something to look forward to. Good luck guys.

No offense, but why don't you just go buy a bull tag and go hunt them? I don't know of an easy bull whether you draw a special tag or not...

Over here in WA we can't even go buy them like you can for the most part.

ya, I buy an over the counter elk tag every year, but it would be nice to hunt once in a area with very few hunters. bow hunting has become like turkey hunting, just as soon as you get one talking, half the unit shows up. And when that bull hangs up at 150 yards, thats all you need.

Steelheader the anti-point system people who don't even understand how the systems can work will tell you "that that is the way it should be. The past should not matter and that it would not be fair to someone puting in for the first time this year or someone who has drawn several times in the last few years to not have the same chance as you at drawing a tag." Hopefully with all the revenue problems that I am hearing the IDFG is having, a point system will not be too far off. I just hope it does not come to late to where we are to old to finally draw a tag!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom