Now the waiting game

The closer it get to the last week of March the wait gets exponentially longer and even more so when everyone jams the phone lines and website to see if the results are posted. Something about being the first to find out. Got my app in as well and I am hopeful, but not expecting this year.

Good luck to all who apply

Did paper apps as I still don't trust the web application process. Not so much the AZGFD this year as the credit card fraud stuff. Card could get canceled just before the draw because of some stores data breach and you lose your app, this year's point and the loyalty point thru no fault of your own.

AZGF have recognized this problem and said they will attempt to contact successful applicants three times over a 48 hr period if their cards are denied giving applicants an opportunity to provide and alternate form of payment.

I just took all the risk out and applied early on paper with checks that I knew were good. AZGF have cashed the checks so I know my apps are valid and points are safe. One negative is I haved to wait until the results are posted to find out if I was drawn or not instead of checking my CC for a charge before results are posted. Small price to pay I guess.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom