NR 90/10....NR Sheep/Moose Points transfer to Resident?

crcountry

Question: If a NR continues to purchase PP's, buys a house in WY, and declares residency.....do their NR PP's turn into resident points for Moose/Sheep?

Problem solved right there! I have 15 points now....but when I build my place/move in a few years, I'll have legal residency and likely adequate points to draw both tags...or certainly closer for moose and pretty close for sheep!

There...no complaints from me. And no state income tax!

Yeah, yeah. I think I have a 5 acre parcel nailed down. Mission #1 almost accomplished. Build a pole building/frame in a 2-bedroom house inside....almost home free at that point.

State income tax is going to have to come to fund the shortfalls of the WYF&G dept!!

See, gotta be careful what you wish for residents!

And the state income tax is coming and i think the winters are really going to start getting bad here too. Probably best just to stay put
We’ve had a few politicians attempt that over the years. They never get re-elected, nor are ever allowed to run for any public office.

@crcountry. Just make sure after you build that house you then have to live in it for a full year BEFORE you can apply as a resident and then afterwards you must live here for 183 days per year.

Last edited:
Don’t hold
Your breath we are switching up the resident pp system as well. Let’s go random!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom