NR AZ apllicants

Bugler

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-04 AT 10:54PM (MST)[p] We will put in any NR applicant who wants to put in this next season. We will do the same thing USO does, but make sure the tag is sent to you and not us. We won't make you sign an agreement to hunt with us, if you do you do but if you want to hunt on your own that's cool. No contracts to sign or any binding items period.
We will establish a data base and I will have a program drawn up to assist us to make this efficient. If enough folks are interested we will put it together. Let me know, I want to hurt the pocket books of greed. Sorry I mispelled applicants
Bugler

Thanks, thats a nice offer but I think you folks feel that all of us non-res. need to have our hand held to apply in Az. via USO. That isn't true at all. Plus there are plenty of other Hunt Application Services other than USO and alot of them guide in Az. too.
Alot of us do our own research, compile our own data base and apply from that on our choices, send in the check for appl. and don't use the On-line process.
I think your giving USO and other appl services way to much credit for non-res. hunter appl./participation.
That is a very nice offer, thanks again.

Please Dear, Bugler was not insulting anyone, he simply made an offer to help. He isn't offering to hold anyone's hand, you wouldn't want to hold his anyway.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-04 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p] Nope I aint offering to hold anyones hand, thanks though. All im tryin to say is that if anyone was or is using USO and are against what they are doing use someone else, I for one will do it, just like we apply Non residents to hunt here each year. Look we have to come to some sort of agreement on issues that we primarily are against. Nobody that I know of likes to have their resident status equal to the status of a NR, unless they don't care to hunt anything within their own state, have a surplus of animals, money or both. I am trying to find a solution to a greed problem. We either work together or we will all share the same fate period. I just don't want USO to have be able to polute our heritage any more and will do my part in making sure they(he) can't.
Bugler

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom