NR Points

Jdan9

I have 21 elk points and 14 deer points. I know what to do with the elk points but not so sure with the deer. I'm getting a little older and slower so I'd like to pull a tag this year or next. I'd like a reasonable chance at a 185+. Guided or unguided, any advice, suggestions or input on GMU's, outfitters to look at would be appreciated!!

Thanks
JD

Hi JD,
If you are looking for some help please give me a call we have some hunts you might be interested in.
Thanks,
Chris
cjoutfitters.com

DO NOT try and use them in the same unit/season. You have invested a ton of time/money into those points. Personally, I would use elk one year and deer the next or vice/versa...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>Hi JD,
>If you are looking for some
>help please give me a
>call we have some hunts
>you might be interested in.
>
>Thanks,
>Chris
>cjoutfitters.com

I would second this vote for the NW Corner. Great Guy good outfit. They can help you out for sure. I have never actually hunted with Chris, but he is very successful and lives hunting and trapping.

I would look at elk with them and decide on deer next year. I like unit 21 3rd season but that is a personal choice. I would also look at 2 or 201 3rd season, less crowded in those areas but fewer deer.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom