NRA (view all)

RELH

Long Time Member
There has been several posts in this forum where MM members have stated or given the impression that they will drop their membership in the NRA. The reason given was that they felt that the NRA supported USO by mentioning USO in their magazine.
I personally feel that for a member to do this, he would be cutting off his nose to spite his face, and is failing to look at the overall "big picture" due to his personal feeling about USO.
If any member of MM is thinking about dropping his membership in the NRA, or feels that he must bad mouth the NRA, I would like for that member to connect to Jesses Hunting & Outdoors to look at a forum concerning the NRA. After going to the web site, Jesses Hunting & Outdoors, go to the "Politics & Hot Topics forum" and read the forum under the heading,"NRA members are too big to ignore".
I am a California hunter that prefers to hunt out of state, but I do not support or like how USO sued Arizona in order to gain more NR tags over the local state hunter, but I will not be ignorant enought to give up my membership to the NRA because they still mention the USO in their hunting magazine.
MM members check out the forum I mentioned, and form your own opinion about how the NRA has helped the gun owners and hunters of this nation and continue your support right to the voting polls this coming November.

RELH

When they outlaw guns, I will become an outlaw along with thousands of other retired law enforcement officers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom