NV 031 Ca Bighorn Sheep

kilowatt

Received these pictures from "Blueoak" asking me to post for him on a DIY Ca Big Horn Sheep taken by Wayne Testolin in 031.
It is a 163" with 16" bases...Congrats to Wayne on the hunt and nice Ram.
94722010_159.jpg

19892010_161.jpg

79422010_163.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

This is just one of many for Wayne, as he is a very dedicated sheep hunting maniac. He has completed the Big slam thing, Super slam?

Huge bases, beautiful sheep! Congratulations!

I have a love for the world's wild sheep! (don't much like the domestic type lol)

My Bro and I hunted Idaho in 2000 for Cali Bughorn and he got a beauty but the bases were nowhere near 16". Same year I hunted Desert Bighorn in Utah. It was a good year for the sheep hunters!

congrats to wayne on your awesome ram, i have a tag for the clark/kingston hunt in california, hunt starts in dec. can not wait for it to get here.

lvtoohnt

Is your tag for desert or Cali bighorn? I don't know much about sheep in Ca.

Zeke

Very nice Cali Ram!
I don't know what is in the water in Nevada, or maybe it is gold in the dirt from the gambling that goes on over there, but the bases on Nevada rams seem to be outrageous. I also don't count many rings on that sheep, nor most of the Nevada desert sheep I see, but they all seem to grow big fast!

Thanks for sharing the pics. I love to look at curly horns.

Congrats Wayne! Great Ram!
I've heard that Nevada has had at least 3 Cali's checked thru this year with 16" bases.
I have the 032 Cali NR tag and would be thrilled with a ram even close to yours.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom