NV antelope pictures

BigFin

Just back from my NV antelope hunt. Cannot write words to explain how fun it was.

This is the biggest bodied antelope I have ever seen, let alone killed. Congrats to NV for the great job they do managing their game in such a dry environment.

Like I said, this guy was a porker.

46ce51713a57c601.jpg

He has a real neat twist and forward slant to his horns.

46ce51b73b744813.jpg

We were hunting some pretty high country. It was more like mule deer country than antelope country.

46ce51973b02a686.jpg

I hope you all get to hunt NV some day.

Happy Hunting!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Congrats to you on that Buck Lope, very unique with the twist.
Which unit were you hunt and was it archery or rifle??
I will be leaving for Wyo in 4 weeks for my first Lope hunt, really looking forward to it.

Brian

That is abosolutely a hog, wondering if you got weight. Cool headgear, congrads!

Great critter Fin and sweet field shots as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your lope superslam this season.

I can't remember all of your states, but if you could only have one tag this year, which one would you chose?

thanks for the pics....

I just got back from my NV antelope hunt too. My scout trip lasted longer than the hunt.Great experience to hunt NV,different country.Wish i could of made it a longer hunt, but my NV bow elk hunt is next week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom