Nv. Calif. Rams in #033

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I've got 5 pts. going into this years draw and I'm fixin' to get the $$ and appl. ready for the mail. How bad do the deer hunters in #033 push the Rams around?? a few bow hunters in aug./sept. and then the mzzldr deer hunters during the Ram hunt shouldn't be that big of a push on them?? How about the rifle hunters scouting for the early oct. opener?? thx. Talk to me here at the house if you would rather. [email protected]

Got a good Desert Ram unit in mind?? haha same gig 5pts going in...267 is my normal appl. choice.

99.9% of the deer hunters don't get anywhere near those rams.
With 5 pts you've probably got a number of years left to scout - once you get up in that country you'll see what I mean.

WOW - checked the nonres bonus pts and was shocked to see that.
A CA bighorn tag with one draw pt talk about hittin the lottery.

Just need a low random #. Odds don't go up much til you get 5-6 bonus points.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Talk about the hitting the lottery! Zero points! One lucky dude. I talked to one of the NR hunters in 205 but I think he was the one with 8 points. It was his second Nevada sheep though. Finished his slam. The other Nevada sheep was a California a few years ago.

Just goes to show you. Ya gotta apply to draw.

I wonder if the '0' point person had always just applied for a tag and never got into the Bonus point/buy the license game or if it was dang good luck just starting out in the Nevada Ram game?? Sure am happy for whomever it was. I don't think I have ever drawn anything on my first year applying.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom