Nv. & Mt. Ram Results This Week

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
This could be a big tag week or it could be a big $$ refund week!!
Neveda results and Montana results by Saturday the 21st!! Maybe in the mailbox Thursday or Friday......this is the 3rd week of June.
I send the 'check' to Nv. and we all have to for Mt. so I'm going to have a good week daydreaming!

Good Luck everyone!

Well, PD, good luck. I went the credit card route in Nevada so I already know they didn't charge me for a sheep tag. I didn't apply in MT but I am in in Oregon (me and a few hundred of my closest friends) and crossing my fingers this week that I get totally sh!thouse lucky. I'm sure I won't but it doesn't hurt to dream.

With a Colorado bow tag do you really want Nevada and Montana? I don't have that kind of time to draw two tags like that in one year.

So, if you don't mind telling, what are your area choices for MT & NV?

Please
I was up in your area yesterday. If you want some scouting pics send me an email. There movin' up the mountain...

OR, CA, and probabally NM also within a week. Expect lots of rejection, but maybe one will come through. All hopes will be dashed after AZ posts July 11.

Nv.big...
I don't think it is a matter of needing another tag I think it is more a matter of 'If you apply you could draw' anticipation. Sure, I would take another Ram tag in a heartbeat, wouldn't you? The Colo. dates are great for getting another tag for later in the fall season dates. Plus it would be so unreal to hunt and harvest (gulp!) 1/2 a 'slam' in one fall all thru the draws..........
I did 785,789 for Des. Ram and 796, 798 for Calif. Ram.

Montana was more of a game plan for waiting to see if I drew my Elk Combo tag. I didn't, so I changed my 'Series' choice to the 480 tag. There is no other species to hunt in the 480 unit other than antelope........If I would have drawn my Elk Combo tag then I would have stuck with my 200 'Series' unit.
The way Mt. does the non-res tag draw, 10% could be gone in the first unit offered with in that 'Series', like 200 Series would all be gone in 210 of 216........So by math figuring, all the non-res. tags in the 400 'Series' would be gone in 422 or 423??

Keep the faith in Oregon, ya gotta apply to draw!! Huge Rams in the current Eastmans Journal from Oregon!!

Thanks DeerKing.....I'll try it.......

Please,

I see you struck out in Nevada too on sheep. Got my fifth choice on deer. A little disappointed in that but better than nothing at all.

Yeah I would gladly take two sheep tags if I could pull it off but with my time constraints I would have trouble enjoying more than one. If you can do it then I hope you draw in Montana. Good luck.

I am afraid to call Oregon. I want to stretch the suspense out. :)

NVB - Seems like everyone I know got shutout on sheep tags here in NV. You here of anyone that actually got a tag ... I'm still trying to find a sheep hunt to "tag" along on. Got the bug bad, and no sheep hunts, man this hurts.

Honker,

I know of a couple but no one I know well enough to tag along on.

I hear you on the sheep bug. Just remember the first step to recovery is admitting you have the problem. :) I'm thinking of wearing a sandwich board that says " Will do anything to go on a sheep hunt" and standing on the street corner. We call it being a "sheep b!tch".

Phoned up today ( Montana )and they said the results wouldn't be up until the 27th or so . That just leaves Mt. and Az for me .

My wife drew a non resident tag sheep for 268 she is really looking forward to the hunt. Anyone got a 170 ram tied up.

SOLUTION, SOLUTION, SOLUTION!! I've got both Ram tag holders for the Utah Rocky Ram in the BARETOP unit for this fall. You guys could spend $200.00 for the Northeastern Region mzzldr buck tag and come over and hunt a buck AND be in on 2 Ram hunts all in the same week!! Sept. 24th thru say Sept. 30th. plus if you get a buck and I can get these two Ram tag holders into their Rams early on, we could all 'jump the border' into Wyo. and help 'BUNKHOLE' on his Wyo. #32 bull draw tag!! Yee-Haw!! Hell we are having my llamas, a couple horses, a mule or two and no doubt an ATV around! Easy, easy packout of any game taken......think it over. The Ram hunt dates start Sept. 27th on the Utah tags.

bigmossie--268 Des Ram!! unreal!! You gotta be worshipping your Mrs. for sure!

Yeh, I'm serious you guys! I wouldn't offer it up if I wasn't...Hell, you got your own camp and eats with you so it aint nothing to me to have ya around chasing deer with your smokepoles! No monster bucks over there but you most probably could fill your tag with an okay buck......I mean I'll shoot the big one! haha Extra eyes glassing for sheep would be fun and helpfull......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom