NVB

feddoc

Long Time Member
What's up with this? What are the locals chatting about?

The article pretty much tells it. I'm thinking his sister and brother-in-law are going to be facing charges as well. I knew the guy in school. Was always a strange one. Family lived not far from me and we all knew each other back then. His dad would use our livestock scale when they shipped cattle. The guys brother and family are good people. I know them well. It's weird because every once in a while he crossed my mind. Happened just a couple weeks ago. I was always suspicious of his alleged suicide. I guess there were rumors for years he was hiding out there. I hadnt heard them myself.

It'd make a great TV special.

Yea, decent special. I was surprised to hear the last name as I had heard nothing but good about them.

Ah, there are two Lattin families. One is a very hard working LDS family. Grow all the vegetables etc. The other is this family. I think related somewhere back a few generations. Dont get me wrong, most of the perps family were good people as well. Apparently I misjudged his sister and BIL.

Not What I Was Sayin!

Just wondering How Long the Law-Breakers of Fallon have been getting away with the BS without Paying?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom