NW Roosevelt elk

DoubleU

Looking for anyone to share their experiences with this tag. I fully understand most of the elk are on private ground and it's a tough hunt most of the time. I am looking for information I may not get with the standard phone calls to CDFW, etc. I am familiar with the area and it's dense timber and timber company ownership. I drew as a NR so scouting or door knocking will be limited to the few days before the hunt. I've talked with guides and have several calls into other individuals. I prefer to DIY, but trespass fees, lease fees, and being guided are all
on the table. I can hunt the entire season if necessary. All constructive information is very much appreciated.

As a side note, this really isn't my first post. Prior handle is "mtnview" but after retiring I no longer had access to the email address associated with that handle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom