NY Times no Kerry headline

202typical

Long Time Member
I recieve the NY Times email for headlines and stories every day. As I thought they would, they did not headline the Kerry remarks. Instead they burried it in a Bush bashing story. Trying to spin what Kerry actually did yesterday. And some claim there is no liberal biased running rampent through the main steam media.................GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-06 AT 06:31AM (MST)[p]
I dont think anyone disputes the fact that the NY Times, and WA Post, and the Wall Street Journal all have a liberal bias.

However, the NYT prints alternate views, similar to how FOX covers issues by bringing on an oposite view point. It employs and prints VERY right wing articles and opinions. Since you subcribe, you obviously know what I'm talking about.

I dont know where you got the impression that they, along with many other's were anything but liberally biased. So, did you have a point or are you just searching for somthing to fight about?

T you know as well as I do that there are a lot of folks out there that do not believe or know that there is a huge overwhelming liberal bias in the media. This bias sways public opinion and forms public opinion. The uninformed are like sheep and believe everything the liberal press puts in front of them. My point is this must be exposed when it is clearly blatant and disgusting.

No argument just facts.....

But if YOU would like to argue...............I can only sumize from your post that you are attempting to call me out??? What gives T?
Does the truth hurt?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-06 AT 07:32AM (MST)[p]truth somtimes hurts, however in this case, youre the master of the obvious and not really saying anything that's not already known.

It do think it's strange that the Kerry issues is not the headline, but I've not gottem my hard copy of the NYT - I'll have to go take a look at it this afternoon when I go to the post office.

Hey 202, since your the wise one here, where does bias stop and the truth begin?

Truth my friend is in the REPORTING of the news. When a news man was a reporter and not a friggin journalist. The vast majority if not all news reporters have been brainwashed in our liberal college's. The would be reporter is being taught their trade by America hating liberal hippies. Turning a would be reporter into a friggin journalist. A journalist is a reporter that gathers all the facts of the story then twist them to fit their reality.

Why can't a Journalist just report the friggin news. The facts just the facts. Thats all that is required. In there lies the truth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom