O/T ATV Tires???

DMCHUNTER

I am thinking about getting new tires for my yamaha 450 atv. Are there any aftermarket ones anyone recomends? I am in ca. and mostly just put around vinyards but do take it outa state hunting about 4 trips a yr and it runs back and forth to a duck blind for 3 months also.

These are Bobcatbess approved. They are environmentally safe and impact free!!! Have not worked out the kinks yet on tread, but at least you are not tearing up any winter range:)

4a64e2201c1dc8da.jpg

Look into the Kenda Bearclaws. They have an excellant reputation for both traction and wear.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-09 AT 01:39AM (MST)[p]http://www.motosport.com/atv/category/Tire-and-Wheel/Tires/?limit=30
hands down best selection and price...
rocky 's is ok but this place is buy far better... I bought from both!
last set was ITP 589 ..they hated hard surfaces like a asphalt (lol) but for just dirt, trails, wet or mud they'er good!
get to much lug and you'll be sorry ..stick with an all terrain!
buy the tires on rims and you can mount easy by your self..look for packages and deals.

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

FOR ALL YOU PUZZIES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT A REAL TIRE IS!!!

ITP MUDLITE XTR'S!!!

1-1/4" OF RIP SSHIT TO PIECES TREAD DEPTH!!!

NOT QUITE AS OBAMA APPROVED AS WHAT cjboz POSTED,LOL!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

ITP Mudlite XL thats what I have and I love em. Call Rocky Mtn Atv or Motosport and I bet they recommend Mudlite XL or XTR's

I have been running the Big Horn radials . Tough ,ride smooth on had pack and can handle the rocks too. Tread design good for mud.

I have to agree with Bobcatbess. My dad put the ITP MUDLITE XTR'S on his Honda and those tires rock! I'm tryin to burn up my factory stock Dunlop tires that are on my Grizzly so I can get a set of ITP's.

- Rich

Me and my buddies bought the Duro Power Grips. They are a great tire for any type of terrain, for a set of four they were $200.00 and we have put over three hundered miles on them even alot on black top and still look brand new.

I run some Swamp Fox on my wheeler they do real go here around all the mesquite thorns in Texas.

BIG HORN MAXXIS TIRES ARE GREAT TIRES AND EVEN INMPROVE THE STEERING OF THE WHEELER. JMO

another big horn maxxis have no complaints with my set been on for a year now.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-09 AT 01:26AM (MST)[p]that pos grizz may not out last those tires...
what ever you get slime them......

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

So what's the story with your Grizz bashing? I haven't had any problems for 3 years now (knock on wood). Something I should be aware of? Any info you care to share is appreciated.

- Rich

Thanks for the suggestions. They all look like good tires. I went with the Maxxis. If I lived were there was snow I think I might have gone with the ITP.

I RUN MAXXIS BIGHORNS ON MY LITTLE HUNTIN RIG!!!

THESE MAXXIS ATV BIGHORNS I'M SURE ARE AN O.K. TIRE BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE IN TRACTION COMPARED TO THE ITP XTR'S!!!

I LAUGH WHEN I SEE JOKERS PUTTING TIRE CHAINS ON THEIR ATV'S!!!

BUY THE ITP'S & FORGET THE TIRE CHAINS!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I've done alot of shopping with both Rocky Mountain and Motosports... i mean ALOT!! To the tune of over $1000 a year at both places some years.. mostly motorcycle stuff...but lately i have compared prices on BikeBandit.com and shopthumpertalk.com, and they have a 110% lowest price guarantee. I havent gotten around to compareing prices with MotoSports or RockyMtn yet, but by looking at thier prices i would be willing to bet that they both would beat either MSports Or RockyMtn. and if they cant then at least one of them has the 110% guarantee. They are worth a look. Also both BikeBandit and thumpertalk have OEM parts as cheap as you can find them. By the way, i put some Dunlops on mine a year ago...damn things are worn out already..DON'T BUY DUNLOP!!

first off i would like to say this is my first post on this site. been reading for a while and what a wonderful site. lots of valuable info and some dang nice pictures that keeps us southerners in the mood (too much). like was said before the mud lite xtr are excellent tires for any terrain. i have had them from the deep mud in mississippi, the rocks in oklahoma, to the snow in colorado and they never fail. also a very smooth riding tire on hard surfaces. i also just purshased the swamp lite and again awesome tire. have not had it in the snow yet but everything else is the same. little deeper tread and a little more aggresive but still excellent and smooth ride. i have had the bigger tread tires such as mudzilla also, stay away from these unless you are going to stay in the mud waist deep. just my opinion.

PC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom