Obama Appoints Chong as New Drug Czar...

Roy

AP - Detroit Free Press

In a stunning development, President Obama has added a new member to his cabinet to combat the war on drugs, Thomas "Tommy" Chong. Said President Obama "Tommy has a wealth of experience in this arena and I am only surrounding myself with those who know the most and are up to date with the most relevant and current technologies - Tommy sure fits the bill - he is a good man and a great American." Chong was not immediately available for comment, though a press conference is expected within the next day or so, maybe even within the next month. In his first move, Chong has ordered all available DEA and FBI Drug Task Force Agents to immediately mobilize to northern Michigan,Maine, Montana and Minnesota to search out new marijuana growing operations among the dense forests and remote mountain areas.

In unrelated news, stocks in Frito Lays Inc. rose sharply due to higher than average projections for the D.C. area alone and company spokesman expect to see a "trickle back" effect throughout the whole country.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Obamas pick for the Dept of Health will be Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Now that Obama realizes he has the power to fire anyone he chooses, he will fire the president of PETA,and appoint Micheal Vick as new head chairman.Hence ,will stimulate the economy,by bringing in high paid NFL players who will contribute to millions and billions and trillions of pet lovers.

With Chong as Obamas new drug czar, Chong will team up with Bill Maher to discuss legalizing marijuana to stimulate the economy with a new "Pot Tax".

With the power that Obama has , he will eliminate the IQ test ,stating that its unfair to the people that voted for him.

Obama will go down as the smartest president in the history of the USA ,past present and future ,not only with his expert intelligence on stimulating the economy, but because HE is Barrack Obama

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom