Obama AWOL

grosventrehunter

Very Active Member
So how do you all feel about Obama not going to Paris? He sure took time to welcome the San Antonio spurs to the white house. Now this should be interesting....

So now you care about what the french think.

But sinw Franch is now so important this is what they say about it.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/french-officials-defend-president-obama-amid-questions-about-paris-rally-absence-132439/#!

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-15 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]440 I can't open your link for some reason. And I asked how "you" meaning people who read the post feel, not the french or your news paper article. Slow down, take and drink and think for yourself. Kinda hard for most bent wrists.

DW I have no idea what your post even means.

U can't expect the golfer in chief to break a tee time! And for an event where he's just 1 of 40 and not the 1 and only!

Obama is miffed that the French are calling for an easing to the Russian sanctions and he could be sending a message by not going.

Eldorado

How do I feel? I don't give a FF. like that clustershag changed anything? I'm sure the ragheads will give up now.

Are freedom fries now called french fries again?

Stay thirsty my friends

>Obama is miffed that the French
>are calling for an easing
>to the Russian sanctions and
>he could be sending a
>message by not going.
>
>Eldorado

Not likely. He usually holds his breath until he turns blue if someone defies him.

It doesn't bother me that Obama wasn't there. Other Countries can march, the USA will send troops to actually fight. That's a lot bigger sacrifice.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>It's "Fore" not "Four".....just to clarify.
>

Hey I learned somethin, I can go home now.

That's the problem. We're too quick to call for military intervention.

Haven't we learned from Iraq that we can't solve every problem by bombing?

Eldorado

Must not have because Obama has bombed Libya, Syria, parts of Iraq and all over Yemen and Pakistan.

Only Republican ordered bombing bother you.

Nemont

eldo, I guess you could make that argument. If you think we can stop ISIL by walking arm in arm to the Eiffel Tower, maybe Obama should have been there.

I was encouraged by the presence of Muslims at the rally, if the reports are accurate.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom