Obama/Biden Ticket

O

OmegaMan

Thoughts?

Interesting choice IMO. I think he'll have a difficult time overcoming the fact that he said that "Barack Obama is not ready to be president." He also critized Obama for "Poor foreign policy judgement."

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-08 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]I think it is a great choice. There is so much dirt on Biden its unbelievable. Easy pickens for the RNC machine.

What I dislike about Biden is he is a big mouth. he loves to hear himself talk and talk and talk.

The ignorant wretch should have chosen Hilary. That would guarantee a slam dunk for the Dems this go round.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

>The headlines this morning:
>
>"Obama Taps Biden"
>
>Who cares about their personal life?
>
>
>Eel

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh!

48b074604b25a8dd.jpg

.....and get out there and wash the wheels too....boy...

JB

If you guys have a good memory. How many of our liberal friends predicted that Obama would pick Hillary as his VP and they would be unbeatable? Several of us stated that there was too much bad blood between them and that he would not pick her.
I think several of us also stated that a good percentage of Hillary's supporters would not swing over to Obama after his strong deregatory remarks about her. It seems that the news agencies are reporting that problem now.
I think Obama's choice of a VP was a poor political decision and it will bite him. McCain is already posting an add that shows Obama's VP stating that Obama is not experienced enought to be the president. I wonder how he going to twist that after getting the VP position. Should be interesting!!
Nemont may be right about the dems snatching defeat from victory at the last minute.

RELH

RELH......What are you thinking?

You KNOW Biden will now say that,it was in the past when he made those comments re; Obama's experience, Obama has since gained a lot more knowledge and is ready to roll!

Poor choice in my opinion, may be all it takes for Johnny Mc to pull it off.....assuming he dosen't pick some comparable butt scratcher.

Mccain is running an add to get Hillary supporters...

It says something along the lines of, "Biden got 8,000 votes in his presidential bid this year. Hillary got 18,000,000. Is Barack Obama really picking an administration that you can support?"

What a great add!

I think he did it for survival, afterall bad things happen to those around the Clintons when they are in the Whitehouse. People have a way of ...mysteriously dying like Vince Foster! I'd be the most paraniod person in the world if Hillary were my V.P. I think Biden is a unwise but convenient choice to balance the platform.

It's a gamble and clear message that the end of Clinton/Bush era has hopefully come near. I think Hillary carries too much baggage and Obama does not want to answer for her or Bill. Obama followed his voters by keeping Hillary out.

As we wait for the other shoe to drop I wonder if McCain will pick Romney. Afterall Romney did say "Timeline".

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-08 AT 00:10AM (MST)[p] I also feel that it is good that the Clintons will be put on the back burner and hopefully she will be defeated on her next senate election. We need to put Bush out to pasture also.
I am hoping that Obama will get his butt beaten by a far enought margin that it will wake up the Dems and some of their more moderate members will finally get enought support to push out the ruling click of extreme left wing liberals. If that happens, the GOP will also have to find the middle ground to stay in contention at elections.
Oh crap!!! I guess I am dreaming again!!!

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom