Obama can't say a word without a lie

need4x4

First Geitner this morning, untruth after untruth. He just goes on and on with his lies.

Then this afternoon Obama comes on and points his finger and just keeps the lies going.
Will anyone ever call these folks as they are?

There is no doubt, he will say anything to get what he wants.

If the health care deal he is pushing was good, would he have to lie?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-09 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]He just flat out lies, there are no checks on him. To many people with no back bone to call him on his lies.

Here is just a small example.

"And I just want to repeat this because there's so much misinformation about the cost issue here. You talk to every health care economist out there, and they will tell you that whatever ideas are -- whatever ideas exist in terms of bending the cost curve and starting to reduce costs for families, businesses and government, those elements are in this bill."

He knows he is doing it. If you believe anything that comes out of his mouth, it's your fault.

Because you've been told and you have been shown over and over.

Everyone should read the transcipt. He is laughable.

Here is some more.

"We welcome the scrutiny from the press. You know, recently, there was an article in The New Yorker that talked about all the cost savings and how important they are going to be in terms of bending the cost curve over the long term."

Obviously, to anyone, this is a lie. They go after people, they are soviet in the style they use. All the media is scared of him and his squad, that is why there is no real scrutiny of his words and little if any of his actions. My god, there has been smoke 50 times and always there has been fire. The main stream media has flat out refused to get envolved when it comes to scrutiny of all things Obama.

"We have decided that it's time to give every American quality health care at an affordable cost."

Really, really, you can't give anything to anyone without taking funds away from someone else.

Really, every american? Really.

And even Howard Dean can't stand the lies-

Can't get the link, but Howard Dean is calling out the lies of Obama and his people.

No responses from the gallery?

Oh well.

Easy 4x4...it takes a bit for the hangover to set in...these obamabangers just haven't had the time to come down off their high. Even Letterman is starting in. It is slowly coming around and when it is all said and done obama will have a seat right next to Nixon in his hall of shame. He lies like a dog....every single word. Everyone knows it. Just wait in 3 years even dude will be sick of him...well that might be a stretch.

How about the no new taxes line...that one cracks me up...he is a typical TAX AND SPEND DEM..that is very, very clear.

HK

You fail to recognize approval is often based on comparison, Obama compared to McSame and Peggy makes me an Obama fan by default. the choice was douche vs turd sandwich and you lost, what's that say about your heros?

Obama IS a tax and spend dem, Bush and McSame are cut taxes and spend your butts off conservatives, of the two styles who is more fiscally responsible? now Obama dares talk about a war tax and the warmongers jaws slam the floor, you have to admit that's funny.

4b270e0301d4490e.jpg

dude, you don't have to be "a fan by default." That is possibly the dumbest thing you have ever said. I wasn't a Bush "fan" at all. He embarassed our country many times and probably had the lowest IQ of any Pres ever. But he was a better choice. I didn't get on a web site and back him like he was my savior. You have a choice.

HK

Obama can't say a word without a lie???????

You make it sound like w never lied and was honest and trustworthy and admirable.

I just made myself laugh.

Thanks zigga, I don't have to make something that is true sound true, it just is true. But, to the point-

"WHICH IS OBAMA LIES WITHOUT ANYONE CALLING HIM ON IT WITHIN THE MAIN STREAM, NOT A SOUND ABOUT HIS LIES."

anyway, Obama lies continue, this morning on CNN

"No longer will insurance companies be able to arbitrarilly raise insurance rates..."

nice of him to talk up something that is just a lie. Premiums cannot be raised without the blessing of each states insurance department (that would be the governement). The government allows the increase, because the cost of paying out the benefits has gone higher. The reason for this increase is usually government mandate of benefits.

Leading to his other BIG lie

"Premiums will be lower"

Premiums will not be lower. Taxes are going up now and four years from now some benefits will start coming from these tax increases. Many middle class folks will now pay a tax on the health insurance they get. Obama just flat out lies.

Say it ain't so! this on the same day I found out Santa isn't real?

I love it.

Yesterday Obama (you know the guy, who gave himself a B+ grade), came out and said he would stay in Washington DC til X-mas eve to work for health care for all americans.

Only one problem, the bill does not cover all americans and leaves a large amount uncovered out in 2019, more before that.

All I am saying is this guy can't talk without lies.

No CBS, NBC, or CNN folks ever call him on his continual lies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom