Obama says......

jodog

Very Active Member
that if his daughter had gotten pregnant at a young age he doesn't think she should have to pay for her mistake so he thinks, great, just go get an abortion. But if a women is pregnant and someone kills her, why are they charged with two murders? A hunman life is a life. Wonder if he would ever think of the grandbaby he would have had but agreed that she should have it sucked out and trashed?
How could anyone look at this fool and think he should be president of the US?
Barak Obama and Co.? what a joke...

......um....yeah....ever heard of Roe vs. Wade?

Is that what he really meant? You pro-lifers need to lay off whatever you are snorting. Let's not start a list of who isn't fit to lead this country. You won't like who would be on it.

Obama say's Palin's family life should be off the table, I bet the moral warriors would cut him the same slack now don't you?

Even when taking the high ground and defending Palin Obama is evil in the Bubba mindset, or lack there of. the longer this stupidity goes on the more I hope Obama wins.

I think its great that the girls is going to have the baby and mary the boyfriend. I also think this stuff should be off limits. I never liked it when they talked about Chelsea. Dude you know as well as I do its the bottom feeders that dwell on this crap.....from both sides. Don't lump everyone in together on this.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Do you people read or watch the cable news channels? It was a safe bet for Obama to rise above the fray. He has minions to do his bidding. I heard a couple of democratic hacks on CNN absolutely eviscerating a 17 year old kid and laughing about it. The party of whoremongers, violent protestors and fags. Bet you boys are proud of that group.

I can see getting an abortion if it's due to rape, not for birth control....Thank god for kids!

Whoremongers? well I guess so, what's a virgin ever done for anyone?

The only thing I see in this story is the irony of a pro life, pro family, anti sex education, anti school contraceptive conesrvative VP nominee having a knocked up un wed teen daughter. so just how effective was her plan on this issue? I don't hold the fact she has a pregnant teen against her that happens all the time, I hold the fact she's against preventing it and didn't even prevent it in her own house against her. anyone who's against sex ed and contraception is a moron, so she's a moron with a knocked up daughter. great VP material.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-08 AT 11:37AM (MST)[p]Good point. Here's to wishing you a knocked up daughter to see how kharma works.

Better a woman with pregnant daughter for VP than a man with terrorist ties both foreign and domestic for Pres. See the daughters choice was hers not her mothers, Obamas choices are his.

"Better a woman with pregnant daughter for VP than a man with terrorist ties both foreign and domestic for Pres. See the daughters choice was hers not her mothers, Obamas choices are his"

HaHa..... Now there you go again getting brain washed listening to Rush, Shawn, and all the other Right Wing Propoganda. You need to get your head out of the hole it is in.

I'll give the Right Wing Machine it's props... they found an Independant to win the nomination (McCain) as a true Right Winger would not have had a chance due to what Mr. Bush has done for the last 8 years. The next thing they did was sneak a Right Wing Women into the VP position to make the true Right Wingers feel better when they pull the lever for McCain in November. 2 points for the Righties!

BUT......

Bush is scheduled to speak at the convention tonight. I don't know if having him on the same stage at this point in time is good idea as McCain is trying to distance himself from the Bushman. On top of that if VP Mr. Rick the D!ck C. gets on stage this week it might just bring back some bad memories of the last 8 years for everyone watching....

We'll see if they have technical difficulties that prevent Bush & Shooter from being there, last I heard they were not going to be there in person but make a tv broadcast. the terror from the hurricane was too serious for them to make it in person.

Maybe it's changed I haven't heard but you can bet everyone there hopes Bush stays as far away as possible.

Dude;
I think in the minds of a lot of voters, McCain has already done a very good job of creating distance from the Bush Admin. and the right wing radicals by his previous record. He lenghten that distance by choosing Palin who has a history of bucking the GOP good old boys and forcing some of the underhanded ones out in Alaska. Some would call that change or reform in politics!
Now what has Obama done to promote his "change" in politics. ZIP, Nada, Nothing, except choosing one of the original good old boys from his party to run as his VP. Makes you wonder what favors he had to pay back by choosing Biden.
Remember you accuse me of being a moron and idiot. Now if I can see that I am sure a lot voters out there are going to see it also, EXCEPT A DUMBER IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!!

RELH

Dude you sure know a lot about how to raise kids. How many did you say you have?

What did I say that indicates I know anything about raising a kid? my wife and I have been married 26 years and niether one of us ever wanted kids, and we don't regret it.

But I was a kid, and I know how kids are, so I think I'm qualified to express an opinion about what kids might do when nobody is watching. maybe you spent your nights watching Captian Kangaroo and the Muppets in between bible studies, but I was out partying with girls like Palin's daughter so give me a break. if I did have a daughter I'd play hell trying to talk her out of being active but back it up with means of prevention, that's common sense.

Thanks for making that decision of not having kids. You as their father would have been very unfair to any child.

RELH

Jodog,

"I can see getting an abortion if it's due to rape, not for birth control....Thank god for kids!"

That is the problem with this whole topic. We shouldn't be deciding what women do with their bodies. The way the rightys see it, NO one for any reason should kill a fetus....NONE. Being a pro-lifer, you can't chose what fetus gets scraped and what doesn't. The rightys will call you a hypocrite everytime. If abortion is made illegal then you will find healthy babies in dumpsters (dead) and teenagers galore will be mutilating themselves putting their own lives in danger. There is no clear cut answer I'll admit but I think we atleast need to let women decide what to do with their own bodies. We've had the argument before that if a 13 year were brutally raped and impregnated then should she have the baby? A fetus is a fetus according to the pro-lifers. Can you imagine your 12 or 13 year old daughter going full term after being brutally raped? This is an ugly topic. You are right, thank God for kids.

Hey addict JFI I dont listen to Rush or anyone else but the way I see it Ayers is a domestic terrorist. Maybe you dont see him that way

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom