Obama's Money

Maybe you should read how he made 65 million on a kickback from the "CORE" deal and how it was launder though that publishing company.

RELH

can't help yourself can you RELH.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-19 AT 00:07AM (MST)[p]RELH you need to invest in a dictionary. If you write a book or future books and a publishing company pays for the rights, that is not a kickback, that's business.

If publishers are willing to pay $4 million for a book from the famous Nicole Krauss (who?) then paying out multi-millions for books from a popular former President and author, along with the former fist lady seems reasonable.

When Trump travels to his personal properties, he's billed the US Government $60+ Million...that's a kickback. When Trump appointees and co-conspirators like Pruitt, Zinke, Price, Cohen and Lewandowski were caught selling access or caught using First Class flights or privately chartered jets on the taxpayers dime, that's a kickback.

Funny, you are so upset over Obama's book deal that does not cost taxpayers anything, but you're fine with Trump bilking the US taxpayer for about the same amount, amazing!

Listen to Homer and stop reaching for a larger shovel.

Riddle me this. If I were to ask Laura Ingrahams heavy flow tampon as to which it would rather see? Trump take his $400K a year salary and instead give any profits from his $60+ Million of taxpayer money for stays at his resorts to Veteran families?

Or

What is currently occurring all profits go to Trump

Remember he's a Billionaire, that 1,000 million and he'll tell ya he is worth $10 billion. Think about that..$60 million vs 10,000 million, why would a guy be desperate over a fraction of 1%?

Warning* Check for Obama's net worth vs charitable contributions before embarrassing yourself in yet another failed deflection attempt.

Simple question, which would you rather see?

Since fondler told us we can't smoke the water anymore I see the ducks are comin in feet down and gettin wet without a pass.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-19 AT 00:27AM (MST)[p]Hello droolbucket. If droolbucket and manny are your poster boys you should really stand back and ask yourself what you have gotten into. Good to see you are wasting the Earth's oxygen, you are that easily malleable mind Russian trolls prey upon.

Hmmm... apparently the "new" personal attack rule isn't in effect yet. Maybe it goes into effect Jan. 1 like so many other laws or maybe it's open season again.

So which one of us was foreskin callin droolbucket? His posts are rarely coherent.

#livelikezac

>So which one of us was
>foreskin callin droolbucket? His posts
>are rarely coherent.
>
>
>#livelikezac
FTW really needs to see a Gynecologist

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-19 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]New rules? Those were always the rules if I remember correctly, if that's the case the terms are agreeable. All deflection aside please answer the very simple question.

Your answer is..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom