Oct. muzzy hunt unit 15

tesmitty

It looks like we'll be there to scout the unit early. We'll arrive 6 days early. We've been shooting the smoke poles and decided BH 209 with Barnes Tm Ez 290 grain bullets are the way to go. They are extremely accurate out 300 yards with a dead rest. Any suggestions on where to start our scouting, the west side seems to have the least amount of pressure but not as many elk. I like to hunt the low pressure areas ut am open to advice. Thanks, Todd

Just wanted to say thanks to the few guys that were willing to help with some general information about elk in unit 15. I really appreciate the help. Can't wait to post pictures from the hunt. Thanks

Good luck on your hunt! I will be hunting that area for the 1st time this year. I am planning on going scouting the next 2 weekends and check out the terrain.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom