OCTANE

H

HORNSNFISH

Any one using the octane stabilizer or quiver?

how do you like them?

Thanks

Sorry but I'm not going to spend $100+ for a quiver than serves the same function as a $20 one. JMO

Ive got their stablizer. It looks cool...I added a 7oz weight to the threaded end and it shut my bow's recoil, vibration down! (X-Force) I'm not sure if I needed it but love having it on there.

I use the 2 piece Octane Quiver and though it was a little pricey, I like it! I love the concept of the magnets and the silence they give without dulling your broadheads. I also like the adjustability of the unit.

The only downside to the quiver, is that those magnets do make the quiver a bit heavier than my $20 dollar detachable quiver. I just kept the mounts from my old quiver on and if I know Im doing a long hike, I can detach the Octane and use "El Cheapo" to reduce the weight.

Hope this helps!

~ERock

Have the two piece quiver and although expensive, once you set it up you will know why. Lot of adjustments. Best quiver I have ever seen on the market. Highly recommend it! You can take the magnets out if you don't shoot mechanicals for lighter weight. Plus like the fact that it is removable.
Good Luck!
Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom