Odd Moose antler growth

bcoufal

I've seen non typical deer and elk but never a moose.. Saw him today coming out from my friends cabin. My wife and I nick named him drive due to his club. Cant wait to see how he develops over the summer.

6623driver_1.jpg

595driver_2.jpg

9703driver_3.jpg

1887driver_4.jpg

I love that funky stuff. I would love to see how he finishes out on the bad side. Keep us posted if you see him again.

That is odd it looks like he might have droken it early an grew thet way, hopefully it doesn't grow and hit his face.

Would be interesting to see how that side develops. Could be debilitating or even life threatening if the antler where to inhibit the bull from feeding or defending itself.

Eldorado

In the closeup picture, it looks like his eye is all jacked up too. Is there another knot-like growth just above his eye, or am I just seeing things?

TRH

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom