OFF RANGE ORYX

That a top cow for out the range.Hell that a great cow anywhere. Very nice

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

91352011_03_09_10_41_010002.jpg

More pics

>Absolutely awesome Oryx! Please post
>some better/closer pics. Congrats.--Kevin
>
11182011_03_09_10_41_010004.jpg

Peppers, Nice Cow! where did you get her?

I've got an off range hunt this July I'm planning for.

Didn't you guys know that the world record cow shot in the kalahari desert of southern africa a few decades ago was 49". Yours is like only 7" away from the world record gemsbuck.

Your not a little worried that you may have pulled the trigger a little early? Ya just never know what coulda happened?

Great consilation prize though! thats definitely bigger than the 15 consilation prizes I've managed to bring home from the kalahari. that's my way of telling you that you guys suck! lol

dang nice striped race horse!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom