Off Range Oryx

I

ipmtine

Does anyone got any info on some oryx they are willing to share. My 11yr old son has his first hunt this month. I am only going to be able to go one weekend and we live pretty far off. We have hunted this critters in the past with some success around bingham.My friend hunted their last month no success. He said no movement in that area. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

I'm headed out to hunt Bingham this sun. I have a nov tag also. Ill let you know how it goes. If I don't see any there ill probably hunt by tulirosa the following weekend. Lately I've seen more out that way than on the northern side of the range. It's a hard hunt not as much off range success like in the past. Put the miles in glass,glass,glass and you will find them.

Good luck. Hope I was able to help you out some. I will be helping a friends son in 18 for deer this weekend. If I see any I will let you know.

So sun morn as soon as we get there saw one single oryx both sides busted up. He was on the west side of the range. Didn't shoot him was thinking we would see others. not a single oryx the rest of the day. We put a lot of miles on the powerstroke nothing to show for it. BUT THEIRS ALWAYS NEXT WEEKEND!!! We drove the western and northern side also talked to a few other hunters same results hard to find and not many left off range. Good luck on your hunt I wish I could give you more info .

We hnted deer for 3 days behind the rock shop in the hills. One doe no bucks and no oryx not even tracks. If you have good glass go to the concrete steps get on top and glass. You can see for miles in there.
We did find some tracks closer to carrizzozo. Take the road that goes into the radio towers and walk around. Get up high and glass. These are the only tracks we saw. Good luck

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom