off to the bahamas...

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-05 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]my wife won Salesperson of the year award with cingular wireless, and they gave her all expence paid 4 day trip for two to the Bahamas, I ain't flown on a plan since the 70's so alittle nevoius, but should be kool....

Manny,

Sounds like fun. Which Island are you heading to? I spent almost 18 months sailing my 30 foot sloop in the Bahamas 20 years ago.

BeanMan

Congrats to the misses. Always nice to be married to a motivated lady...you know she will take care of you in many ways. Again, way to go and have fun.

IF YOUR GOING TO GO THAT FAR, PONY UP A FEW MORE BUCKS/STAY 7-10 DAYS.... SEE THE SITES. I TOOK A 10 DAY CRUZ THERE IT WAS GREAT,4 DAYS THERE AND YOU WONT WANT TO GO HOME. LOTS OF STUFF TO DO, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! ...YD.

I herd you can go swim around with sharks over there, sounds kind of like a I.Q. test, however the people that were telling me about it said it was a total Adrenalin rush.

We had a girlfriend come visit us when we were on the boat. Asked her to bring us some powdered lemonade to mask the taste of the watertanks. Being a smart girl she used a seal a meal type deal to make sure it wouldn't open in her luggage. Bout gave the customs men heart attacks though, they thought they had just busted a coke dealer. It was scary for her for a few minutes but everyone eventually got a good laugh out of it.

Have fun in good ole Nassau for me. Just ignore the hustlers.

BeanMan

You'll have a great time. Went there on my honeymoon. I did a lot of snorkeling while I was there. We plan on going back in a couple years. We did one of the all inclusive deals where we didn't have to pay a penny for the whole week we were there. Have fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom