Officers Needed!

dingo

I've noticed that there are some "clubs" here at MM and I was thinking it might be a good idea to form a MM chapter for the Society for the Preservation of Equal Rights for Men. Need to generate a list of nominees to fill office positions and perhaps a brief explaination of why they would be a good choice. (Pres., VP, Sec., Treas., Sgt. Arms, Public Relations, etc.) Keep it fun!

Manny or Hunt Rez for Public Relations......

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

"Society for the Preservation of Equal Rights for Men"

Sounds like more of that wussification of men to me.
If you need to join a club so you can fight for your equal rights, then your a wuss.
Sorry, guess I'm bitter because Rugburn has never invited me to his club.

I guess we won't be nominating zekers to head the Membership Drive Committee.

I was going to nominate never_catch as President but since his operation, he barely qualifies for membership.

Eel

Damn, eel.....you're harsh at times!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Thanks Eel, thanks :-( lol...

Make me treasurer and we'll have cold beer at every meeting that's for damn sure!! I blame my alcoholism and depression on Eel...he's so mean to me!! }> }> }>

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-11 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]There are special clubs on MM? Naw... really?

Well, I think the emotionally challenged should be given opportunity. Kinda like they did with the special kids in elementary so I nominate Stinkystomper for "BigBoy" unless he soiled his Depends again.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

zekers the invitation is open to ya!!

Me and eelgrass are going again on Friday. Me and him go at least two times a week. :)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-11 AT 01:03AM (MST)[p]"Gummersmate First Class Eelgrass"...
9031gummer.jpg

~Z~

S...ociety for the P...reservation of E...qual R...ights of M...en,

Good one. My 13 year old will find that very very amusing.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom