Offseason Fun

M

muledeernut

This is what we like to do during the offseason. The Jeep on the left is mine. It is a 71 CJ5. The other one is bucksnort's here on MM. It is a 47 CJ2A. We like to rock crawl and trail ride. This is how we are going to get into the high country this year. We are going to wheel up some of the 4x4 trails that most other people can't make it up in there road hunting rigs and do some spot and stalk hunting

176795.jpg

Muledeernut

I like your Jeep. I used to have a 72 CJ5 until I had my first daughter. My wife made me sell it because it didn't have ac. What I wouldn't give for that thing back. Looks like it was the same color and everything. They are a blast.

My dad had and old school CJ when he was a kid that him and my grandfather rebuilt. They both talk about it all the time and how they wish they never sold it. The good news is my dad is building a garage right now for the sole purpose (don't tell my mom) of rebuilding cars, trucks, and bikes, and to reload and sit and watch hunting shows on TV. It's gonna be awesome.
Michael

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom