Oh God. Or is it OH!!! GOD!!!

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
From the "you cant make this sh!t up category.

Seems like Trump cant buy a break... but he can buy a happy ending.

https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-trump-with-the-founder-of-robert-krafts-fa-1833150689

During the Super Bowl, an otherwise incredibly boring event, Donald Trump was photographed at Mar-a-lago with Li Yang, who goes by Cindy, the Florida businesswoman who founded the massage parlor where Trump?s friend and?Patriots owner Robert Kraft was charged with soliciting prostitution?late last month.

From the article:

Yang founded the chain of spas where law enforcement snagged Kraft, but sold the specific location years ago. (Yang has not been charged in the FBI?s human trafficking investigation, and the White House did not respond the paper?s request for comment.)

This is news these days?

#livelikezac

Cool story bro... something like what I would expect Manny to post but nonetheless cool story. Essentially what you're implying is that there is a picture of Trump and the FORMER owner of a massage parlor so by default Trump gets happy endings?? You sir are part of the problem. If you have evidence of Trump getting a handy then great post it up but if you don't, you are simply perpetuating propaganda to the low hanging fruit.

I'm guessing you think that the picture of Obama with Louis Farrakhan is proof that Obama is a Muslim and hates white people too? Wait... I don't remember you starting a thread about that picture though. Oops... I forgot, you have TDS, nevermind.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-19 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]>Cool story bro... something like what
>I would expect Manny to
>post but nonetheless cool story.
> Essentially what you're implying
>is that there is a
>picture of Trump and the
>FORMER owner of a massage
>parlor so by default Trump
>gets happy endings?? You
>sir are part of the
>problem. If you have
>evidence of Trump getting a
>handy then great post it
>up but if you don't,
>you are simply perpetuating propaganda
>to the low hanging fruit.
>
>
>I'm guessing you think that the
>picture of Obama with Louis
>Farrakhan is proof that Obama
>is a Muslim and hates
>white people too? Wait...
>I don't remember you starting
>a thread about that picture
>though. Oops... I forgot,
>you have TDS, nevermind.

A little touchy for a Friday.

I was not a glutton for punishment when Obama stood with Farrakhan and didn't hang out here. I was never, and am not, a fan of Obama. The only reason I go for the low hanging fruit because it pisses you guys off so bad. It must make it hard to remain brainwashed when someone makes you stop and think about it.

Edit: Bro

It doesn't piss me off at all actually. I enjoy pointing out cases of TDS. The more exposure maybe the sooner there will be a cure but I'm guessing that cure won't be found until 2025.

To NVB's credit, that will be the lead story for a few days on the MSM.
Just another brick in the TDS wall.

NVB is as phony as CNN with his case of TDS that makes him into a outright fool to laugh at. Sorry NVB, instead of pissing us off, we get a good laugh at how stupid and moronic you TDS idiots are.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-19 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]>NVB is as phony as CNN
>with his case of TDS
>that makes him into a
>outright fool to laugh at.
>Sorry NVB, instead of pissing
>us off, we get a
>good laugh at how stupid
>and moronic you TDS idiots
>are.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Right, says the guy who spent time finding a statistic yesterday to prove me wrong. You always seem to respond with a bunch of name calling and childish BS about what you think of me. But don't let me bother you. If you don't like me that's really a shame. I think you're just like Trump. Guess what that means.

Glen thanks for the laugh, great one. NVBH, it does not take much in order to find you wrong on many points. Your TDS has fried your brain cells.

RELH

What's so funny about this is if Obama had been butt buds with kraft the moral warrior good Christians here would be chitting kittens. but since it's the orange jebus they're in full defense mode like the good chumps they are.

Kraft is a hell of a lot smarter. he paid a few hundred clams after services rendered, Trump paid 130 K too late and is going to lose his job over it.

maybe that's why Kraft is a real billionaire.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>What's so funny about this is
>if Obama had been butt
>buds with kraft the moral
>warrior good Christians here would
>be chitting kittens.
> but since it's the
>orange jebus they're in full
>defense mode like the good
>chumps they are.
>
>
>Kraft is a hell of a
>lot smarter. he paid
>a few hundred clams after
>services rendered, Trump paid
>130 K too late
>and is going to lose
>his job over it.
>
> maybe that's why Kraft is
>a real billionaire.
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Lay off the sauce , thinking goofy

Oh my then I won't. I don't want to lose my license like you did. drugs are bad m'kay.

So what about the whoremaster and the whoremonger's arrangement ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
> Oh my then I won't.
> I don't want to
>lose my license like you
>did. drugs are bad m'kay.
>
>
>
>So what about the whoremaster and
>the whoremonger's arrangement ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
I never lost my License, you probably don't have one

LMAO... Mother Jones broke the story!! LMMFAO that is all you need to know right there.

Since we all know the Russian hoax is about to die, now you libtards are switching to China? Good God you people are stupid.

She's tied to trump in his own website and he's not denying ties with her. means nothing ?

He doesn't have to talk about it. you chumps have proven there's nothing he has to explain you're devotion is unconditional. no worries.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

No denials from the whitehouse.

What do you suppose she gave Trump at his super bowl party ? some short mushroom ding fu ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>No denials from the whitehouse.
>
>What do you suppose she gave
>Trump at his super bowl
>party ? some
>short mushroom ding fu

Nobody cares. What does it have to do with President Trump doing the job WE elected him to do? Does he show up for work every day like he's supposed to? Why yes, he does. Nobody cares what he does on his own time. That's his business.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom