Oh My Holy Thank You Very Much!!!

predator

Very Active Member
To whomever found my conservation tag voucher and delivered it to the DWR yesterday:

You are my everloving hero. I cannot express how much panic I have endured for 2 days trying to figure out what in the hell I did with that voucher; imagine my surprise and joy at calling the DWR to beg and plead about the lost voucher only to find out you had taken it to them for me.
You have renewed my faith in humanity, my friend, I only wish I knew who you were to personally say thank you! Now I can put all the scouting trips to use as planned and have a great time.

God Bless, whomever you are,
Pred

Depredation tag. Many many landholders here in Utah are given tags, some are free (Mitigation), others are Depredation tags which the hunters gets by turning in a voucher from the landowner, and paying a fee.

-DallanC

your welcome predator, no need to thank me in person, id much rather have gifts and money!
good luck on your hunt, glad there are still honest people left in the world!
mike

Ok pred, I confess. It wasn't me but I would have turned it back in...Does that count????. Glad to hear it all worked out for you.

Thanks a lot guys! I try and do the right thing and someone else wants to take the credit.

Later,
Vince

Dallan, actually mine is one purchased at a conservation organization banquet, the money goes to habitat and stuff for that particular specie.

Geez, I love it when you guys fight over me! LOL

YOUR QUITE WELCOME!!!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR THE TIME WE STOLE YOUR HUNTING CLOTHES OUT OF THAT LAUNDROMAT IN WYOMING, WE FELT BAD ABOUT THAT LATER. (NOTHING FIT THAT GOOD ANYWAY). GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HUNT, TAKE ER EASY, YD.

Pred

NOBODY HAD TURNED THEIR LE TAG BACK IN LIKE I ASKED,I EVEN SAID PLEASE!!!

WHEN I FOUND THE VOUCHER I JUST KNEW I HAD A LE TAG IN THE BANK!!!

I WAS GONNA FAKE THE IDENTITY,BUT WHEN THE GUY SAID YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE NO LISA, I FIGURED I'D BLOWN ANY CHANCE OF THE LE TAG!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

GLAD TO HEAR THERE ARE STILL SOME HONEST PEOPLE IN THIS CRAZY LITTLE WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPING THERE IS ANOTHER HONEST PERSON THAT WILL TURN THEIR LE TAG IN,I'M NEXT IN LINE,I DON'T WANT TO DIE WITH 37 BONUS POINTS!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom