OH Wow

So you drew sheep and moose in the same state same year!? That's crazy. Maybe I should start putting in for both in colorado? Lol. Good luck this season.

22 years applying for both and yes both in the same year atleast they are in the same area and close to home.
Rick

Wow, 22 years is a long time. You deserve it if you waited in line that long. I've been putting in for deer and elk permits in Montana for quite some time without drawing yet, and my biggest fear is after waiting soo long I draw both in the same year. That's just deer and elk, I can't imagine sheep and moose. You Don't get to spread out the fun over too long of a time.

only 22 years? I hate it when you new comers draw out early.

I sure miss my double digit SHEEP points they took away 18 years ago to go to this "NEW" weighted point system.

MOOSE, does any body remember if it was 1985 or 1988 ? They first gave moose tags? I am to old to remember if I have applied for moose for 30 years now or just 27....

Snuffy no offence to you personally. Hope you have two great hunts.

This time of year I get a little bitter with the 500 codes showing up on other folks product page....
"Gloom Despair and agony on me". A bunch of you are to young to know where that quote comes from.

Its official I'm a grumpy old guy.

Tomichi I'm 47 and know where that comes from!:D Snuffy,congrats! Hope we get more hunt details this fall than we got from yer LE elk hunt last fall.

Tomichi, it was 1988 - I been putting in every year faithfully - 27 to be exact, and guess what showed up on my screen today? It'll happen for you too. Keep the faith man...

LAST EDITED ON May-14-15 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]>only 22 years? I hate
>it when you new comers

>MOOSE, does any body remember if
>it was 1985 or 1988
>? They first gave moose
>tags? I am to
>old to remember if I
>have applied for moose for
>30 years now or just
>27....
>

Tomichi, if you'd like the stats from 1985-2011 pm me and I'll email them to you.

Per DOW stats: 1985 was first year for moose tags, there were 485 applicants, 5 antlered/either sex tags, and there were 3 bulls killed.

This was my 28th year for such and it looks like I'll be continuing my quest.

ETA - congratulations to those who drew!

There's only 1 degree of DEAD!

LAST EDITED ON May-14-15 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]I heard that a good portion of the 500 codes are alternate tags.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom