Ohio Whitetails late season ?

R

Rem308

Anyone have any info they are willing to share on late season muzzleloader hunting in southern Ohio on public land.

What info do you need? Where are you coming from?

Tags are over the counter. One buck limit. There is a great amount of public land in southern Ohio, and some monster bucks. My personal favorite time to hunt them is opening week of bow season and then the rut. I usually see more bucks the first week then any other.

I am comming from Michigan and looking to hunt public land near the Kentucky/Ohio border.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-08 AT 03:57AM (MST)[p]Thanks for the info,I'll look them over.

I live in Northern Idaho now, but i was born/raised in south central Ohio(GO BUCKEYES !!!),my brother lives just outside of Chillicothe (i was born in Circleville,sure u heard of it), i am going hunting there next year. I am lucky enough to hunt private lands in the ross/vinton county area but there are some really good public lands to hunt also, maybe i can help you out someway. Just send me a pm if you do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom