OHV Permit

Mine fell off the first time water hit it. Useless. Put it in the glove box. Was checked by a warden and he never asked to see it.

Where do I get one of these enroute to Colorado? Anyplace that sells Hunting License? And do I need anything else as a Non-Resident. Using my Yamaha Big Wheel to put around in the mountains and take some wildlife pics next week

I simply wish they weren't permitted to use to hunt with. It's all about perspective.

#livelikezac

Got mine on-line, but I think you can get them anywhere they sell licenses.

DW - Some of us do not have horses, and can not afford to beat on our trucks, or buy a new truck every few years. My truck has 300,000+ miles on it and is 16 years old. Pretty narrow minded to feel people should not be allowed to use ATV/UTV's to drive the roads to get from camp to the trail heads etc. Whats the difference between an OHV using a dirt road or a pickup? Actually the OHV driven responsibly will cause less damage to the road.

Bill

Bill,

Do you happen to have a link for where you bought your permit on-line? I need to get one, too...

Thanks,
Rimrock

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-18 AT 06:15AM (MST)[p]92, 310,000 miles. Trailers an 81, redid the floor and replaced and repacked the bearings when I bought it 10yrs ago. Two horses and a mule inside. Paid $500 a piece for one horse and the mule, the other horse was a freebie. Bought 40 acres 25yrs ago cause I wanted to hunt with horses. Able to graze em most summers but need about $2-$3k worth of hay to get em thru the winter. I'm guessin I got less in horses, truck, and trailer over 25yrs than most guys got in side by side/ATV's over that same amount of time. Before that I hoofed it with my own two feet! It's all about perspective.

1857520171008115109.jpg

#livelikezac

The registration numbers should be a couple of inches tall so you can see them and report them more easily.

Hasbean

I don't have anywhere CLOSE to 50K in atv/maintenance/gas, etc... over the last 25 yrs...and my atv has not kicked the snot out of me yet.

I just don't like the liberal anti gun attitude that a few people use them irresponsibly and you don't have or want one. So no one should have one.

Bill

>I just don't like the liberal
>anti gun attitude that a
>few people use them irresponsibly
>and you don't have or
>want one. So no one
>should have one.
>
>Bill

DW is a hardcore Liberal Snowflake,,,,Not

Hasbean

>I just don't like the liberal
>anti gun attitude that a
>few people use them irresponsibly
>and you don't have or
>want one. So no one
>should have one.
>
>Bill

If it were just a few we'd be in agreement. Again I was just offering a different perspective. If I were king for a day. Rest easy, the poor man never gets to be king.

#livelikezac

>>I just don't like the liberal
>>anti gun attitude that a
>>few people use them irresponsibly
>>and you don't have or
>>want one. So no one
>>should have one.
>>
>>Bill
>
>DW is a hardcore Liberal Snowflake,,,,Not
>
>
>Hasbean

They found me out!??

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom